donderdag 1 april 2010

Best Easter Wishes


Just a quick message to let you all know I haven't dropped off the face of the planet !!!!
I'm so bussy at the moment, a lot of things to do and also working on some mini-albums. My family loved them so much .... so that's what I'm working on. But becouse they are almost the same as the ones I already made ,I dont post a picture of them.
I wish you all the best for Easter, enjoy your weekend , with lots and lots of chocolate eggs !!!!

Easter greetings,
Peggy

3 opmerkingen:

  1. a gelukkig dat je niet van de aardbol verdwenen bent ik wens jouw en de familie ook fijne pasdagen en niet teveel chocolade eitjes eten he
    grts

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Happy Easter Peggy, look forward to seeing the mini albums :) Love Steph xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Happy Easter to Peggy and Enola and the rest of the family - hope you have a wonderful time. Cheers Claire x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Bedankt dat je de tijd nam om mijn blog te bezoeken en een berichtje achter te laten.

Thanks that you took the time to visit my blog and to leave a message !!!

Peggy