woensdag 28 april 2010

Mr. Postman


My postman is not really my best friend, he is certainly a good guy. But my mail arrived regularly in the mailbox of the neighbors. And sometimes when the newspaper is still in the mailbox, he throws it on the floor to make room for his letters etc.
But sometimes he's my best friend ... if he brings a package filled with stuff to play with :)
Today I was really glad that he came along ....
WOW...WOW ...he brought me a stunning package !!!
It was my stunning prize
from The Craft Barn(from the march competition)!!!!! I'm a not a lucky girl or what !!!!

Lots of greetings from a very lucky girl,
Peggy xxx

4 opmerkingen:

  1. WAw congrats for winning, prize is awsome! Fab stamps and papers! Hugs,moni

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. ooooo lucky you - they all look fab - fun to be had!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. wauw daar kan je weer prachtige kaarten mee maken
    grtjs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Hello Peggy, wow you are sooo lucky love all those fab stamps, I'm sure you will make some fab things with them, I have been putting the copic purchases off just like the Magnolia stamps but I think it gets the beter of you in the end and you just have to have them!!Lol Happy Crafting, Sue xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Bedankt dat je de tijd nam om mijn blog te bezoeken en een berichtje achter te laten.

Thanks that you took the time to visit my blog and to leave a message !!!

Peggy